Friday, November 12, 2010

Lemon's world

As part of my midterm evaluation in my digital civilization class, I done an evaluation of Mike Lemon's blog
This has been a really good experience for me.  It was fun to look at another blog in depth.  I learned a lot from reading Mike's blog and would like to make a few comments on it now.  Great consistency.  I really like how you stay current with the historical topics and make connections to digital media.  There is always room for improvement but for the most part I feel you are pretty up to date.  I also think it is awesome how you are using digital media to teach English to kids in Korea and Japan.  That's such a great way to connect to other people around the world.
I feel that you are doing a good job creating and connecting but sometimes it's hard for me to see evidence of adequate consumption.  I had a hard time seeing much evidence of your knowledge of the computing concepts (I feel this is partially because that is something I need to work on as well.)  I also would like to confirm your own realization that it wouldn't hurt to spice up your blog a little with some personality.  But all in all, I really enjoyed learning about the topics of this course through the lens of Mike Lemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment