Monday, September 13, 2010

Social Bookmarking


Hello friends. Recently, I have been focusing a lot on strengthening my networking skills in order to improve my chances of getting a good job post graduation. As part of my digital civilization class, I had the chance to research a little about Social Bookmarking. This feature allows one to organize his/her favorite websites into a easier, more accessible format for him/herself and others to benefit from.

The following explains how to add social bookmarking buttons to a blog or a website.....

1. Click on the picture above
2. Follow the steps
3. Enjoy being more social

1 comment:

  1. Kurt, I did it. I went on and registered with AddThis. I thought it would a be a little difficult and for me it was. But luckily when I looked at my blog, there they were. The social bookmarking tools that I was so excited about. Thanks for the great post. And you are not alone in technology land, we can help each other out.

    Set up a twitter account and we can tweet! @raferrin

    ReplyDelete