Monday, September 13, 2010

A visual effect to screen capture


All through high school and college, I have never really played around with the many features on my computer or features available on the internet. I made up my mind that I wasn't a computer guy, thus it would be too complicated for me to learn how to use the cool applications that I always saw my friends using. I even felt that way this year until something changed.....

I actually decided to use what I am currently learning in my digital civilization class. I recently learned about the tools of visualization and screen capture from two of my classmates Parker and Sarah. There explanations were extremely simple but affective. When I came home this afternoon, I decided to dabble a little in what they had taught me and actually enjoyed it. The picture above is a screen capture of an awesome visualization tool called Wordle!!!

1 comment: