Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Technology can be good

I just found an article about Jessica Holcomb and how she makes enough money to support her family by working part-time (10-13 hours a week) from home.  How does she do it?  Automatic Profit System.
She made a simple website and created an on-line business that became an instant cash cow.  

I am happy for Jessica.  I'm glad that she found a way for her to be happy and restore financial security to her family.  I just wanted to share an example of how the Internet strengthened a family since my last post was primarily on how it tears families apart.  

I also found an interesting article on the Effects of technology on society.








2 comments:

  1. When one can utilize technology wisely, it can greatly benefit a persons life. Just with all things, when used in excess or abused, it will become an idol to that person which will ultimately ruin the quality of their life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with Danny. Moderation in all things is the best way to live life.

    ReplyDelete